Greetings from Sweden.... Someone, please help me?... =0)

Valoilmiöt, ufot, avaruusolennot, ulottuvuudet, kontaktit, viljapeltokuviot, karjansilpominen yms.
Anna
n00b
Viesti:

Greetings from Sweden.... Someone, please help me?... =0)

ViestiKirjoittaja Anna » 21 Huhti 2008, 13:26

Hello folks! :D

Someone here who talks Swedish or could write to me in English more about Tapani Koivula?!

I am searching after a book of him (named: “UFO:nas kosmiska budskap” in Swedish), but I can´t find this book anywhere!

Please, let me know more about Tapani - any website of him or any other articles and so on!…. I would really appreciate any kind of information… =0)

Please e-mail me at this address: u.f.o@live.se

THANKS!!!
:alien:

http://ufointernational.mylava.net :alien3:

Gitarre
Keiju

Re: Greetings from Sweden.... Someone, please help me?... =0)

ViestiKirjoittaja Gitarre » 21 Huhti 2008, 14:54

It`s good about at swedish people come this site too :!: (sorry about my bad english :oops: )
I'd rather regret doing something than not doing something.

Zipuli
Poltergeist

ViestiKirjoittaja Zipuli » 21 Huhti 2008, 15:03

Yes its really great : D (I have really bad english too..)

Löysinpä kerran takapihalta
Halinallen mättään alta
Hämmästyin ja tuntui pahalta
Halinalle näytti lahnalta

Anna
n00b
Viesti:

ViestiKirjoittaja Anna » 21 Huhti 2008, 15:26

Hello again... I think it´s really nice to be a part of your forum - and I am looking forward to make new good friends here! ;)

I think it´s a little bit difficult to get any insights in Finish UFO-history - searching in Sweden about it and the result is almost none at all! :cry: Therefore I would love to get in contact with people in Finland who could tell me more about UFO cases/encounters and about Tapani... Also I am very much interested in Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, but as far as I know she is now living in Norway... Anyone who might know any interesting web-articles about her?...

Lots of love to you! :angel2:

I love the Finnish nature - you have very fine nature I think - and of course many things else too.... ;)

P.S. Don´t bother about your english... Mine isn´t that good either... The important thing is that we mainly understand each others - don´t you think?... :lol:

Gitarre
Keiju

ViestiKirjoittaja Gitarre » 21 Huhti 2008, 15:38

wate a minute and then this forum king wespa comes and tells you about finish ufos :mrgreen:

ninjani
Muumio

ViestiKirjoittaja ninjani » 21 Huhti 2008, 15:43

Gitarre kirjoitti:wate a minute and then this forum king wespa comes and tells you about finish ufos :mrgreen:

forum king :D
Ilman sotaa ei ole rauhaa.

Anna
n00b
Viesti:

ViestiKirjoittaja Anna » 21 Huhti 2008, 16:12

That sounds great, 'Gitarre'... ;)

See you later, guys... Must log out for now... :geek:

Wespa
Ylläpitäjä
Viesti:

ViestiKirjoittaja Wespa » 21 Huhti 2008, 16:14

I tried to find some information about Tapani Koivula but even Wikipedia doesn't have much info about him. I did not also find any online shops that would sell Tapani's own books and I think that he has no new ones but he is writer of Uforaportti (Ufo-report) wich is yearly Finnish book about real UFO cases and contacts but I think that those are not translated in any language.
More about Uforaportti: http://www.suomenufotutkijat.fi/uforaportit.htm

But I will try to find some information later...
- Kaikella tiedolla on kolme vaihetta: 1. Sitä pilkataan. 2. Sitä vastustetaan raivokkaasti. 3. Se hyväksytään itsestäänselvyytenä. -Arthur Schopenhauer
Me on Youtube - Meitsi tuubissa
Suomen Galaktinen Liitto
Tärkeät linkkini - Click på here

Ufomies
Peikko

About Koivula and Finnish UFO research

ViestiKirjoittaja Ufomies » 22 Huhti 2008, 01:21

Actually, the regrettable fate of organized civilian UFO research in Finland has been a split into two associations, namely the older FUFORA (Suomen Ufotutkijat ry) and the newer UFO-Finland (apparently trying to line up with the rest of similiar associations in the world, like your UFO-Sverige in Sweden...)

Koivula, being the chairman of the former, has been recently accused of applying unscientific methods in his investigations. However, I see this problem merely as an old internal schism plaguing all ufology... (I don't think this "scientifical" branch is so well defined, anyway.)

The most recent (big) case in which Koivula participated, is this video claimed to be recorded by some Finnish border/coast guard officials:

http://www.suomenufotutkijat.fi/infraredvideo.htm (website in English)

And for that literature written by Koivula, perhaps you should contact FUFORA by e-mail:

info@suomenufotutkijat.fi
"Olipa kerran ufomies, joka lentotemput ties."

Assassin
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Assassin » 22 Huhti 2008, 17:24

Gitarre kirjoitti:wate a minute and then this forum king wespa comes and tells you about finish ufos :mrgreen:

Wow, and I tought that I have bad english :D

And great to have someone from another country, welcome Anna!

And gratz to Wespa, now this site is international !!! :D
You must convert all text to english now, so we get more and more foreign people here.

And Anna, tell to your friends too about this site!!!

Tiia
Demoni

ViestiKirjoittaja Tiia » 22 Huhti 2008, 19:04

Tapani Koivula's books are very interesting. Good books :).

Wespa
Ylläpitäjä
Viesti:

ViestiKirjoittaja Wespa » 22 Huhti 2008, 20:20

Assassin kirjoitti:

Wow, and I tought that I have bad english :D

And great to have someone from another country, welcome Anna!

And gratz to Wespa, now this site is international !!! :D
You must convert all text to english now, so we get more and more foreign people here.

And Anna, tell to your friends too about this site!!!

Maybe. :D

But I think that it will be much easier if I just make English area in here but I must be convinced that it is wanted and needful.

So who wants a English area in here? Just raise your hands.
- Kaikella tiedolla on kolme vaihetta: 1. Sitä pilkataan. 2. Sitä vastustetaan raivokkaasti. 3. Se hyväksytään itsestäänselvyytenä. -Arthur Schopenhauer
Me on Youtube - Meitsi tuubissa
Suomen Galaktinen Liitto
Tärkeät linkkini - Click på here

Assassin
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Assassin » 23 Huhti 2008, 18:35

Hand raised! o/

Tiia
Demoni

ViestiKirjoittaja Tiia » 23 Huhti 2008, 20:04

Hand raised too :) ! Maybe it would be good idea to create english area and get some people more whose don't speak finnish (: . Sorry my english is not so good ;D.

ridikulous
Demoni

ViestiKirjoittaja ridikulous » 23 Huhti 2008, 20:15

Well, I don´t have anything against the idea about an English area. The only reason it wouldn´t be such a good idea is that the things talked about in that area are not understandable for all of us. And so they will not be handled at all at the other, Finnish areas. But... maybe that´s not so bad 8-)
yes, it may seem ridiculous.

Gitarre
Keiju

ViestiKirjoittaja Gitarre » 25 Huhti 2008, 16:37

I think at it too early to make English page in this forum.... But in early future ;)

Assassin
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Assassin » 25 Huhti 2008, 17:25

ridikulous kirjoitti:Well, I don´t have anything against the idea about an English area. The only reason it wouldn´t be such a good idea is that the things talked about in that area are not understandable for all of us. And so they will not be handled at all at the other, Finnish areas. But... maybe that´s not so bad 8-)

But how about foreign people? Do they understand Finland? I think not.

And everyone has read english in school, if they can't read english, it's their problem. In modern world, it's important that at least you can read and speak english.

English forum will surely increase visitors in paranormaaliblogi.

Hartsa
Vuoden foorumilainen 2008

ViestiKirjoittaja Hartsa » 27 Huhti 2008, 12:56

I doubt that this forum gets many foreign visitors, just because all the text here is in Finnish (before this thread), so foreign people won't find this site using google. There are afterall english only forums which concentrate on the same subject. But I see no harm in making an international area here. I for one would be glad to see more foreign visitors here.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Mya_
Kummitus

ViestiKirjoittaja Mya_ » 04 Touko 2008, 20:48

I think it'd be just sweet if this place had a part translated into English. 'Cause most people who search things from the net do it in english, in that way you can find so much more (relevant) information. In that way we'd have much more dudes coming to this site ;) (and maybe some day this forum would be more international. 'cause I at least would find it actually quite nice 'n amusing to chat with people from all around the world (in a finnish forum, that should be mentioned ;D) and share experiences, and see how the others try to hunt ghosts 'n so on.)

But hey thanks for the info on that dude, i really did not even know him before now :)

Anti-Gravity
Alieni

ViestiKirjoittaja Anti-Gravity » 21 Touko 2008, 22:09

Nice to meet you Anna, and welcome to the forum! :)
If you find finnish ufo sites from google, you can use Google Translate to translate them to swedish! The translator isn't that good yet, but at least you can read something!
I prefer it rly much ;)

Oh, and just private message me if you need help in some translate things (Finnish to english), i can help you anytime :)

- Anti-Gravity

Palaa sivulle “Ufologia”